How you as a customer make your choices to buy products and how much information you have access to is important, especially with online shopping. What information is important and how to use that knowledge to make and educated choice
Website designs and layout.
Your choice of websites is very important as you will either gain trust in the online system or become confused and will not trust the hole system. So, before you judge all websites please look at their credentials carefully. That is after all what you would do in real world shops.
- Are they a big companies or small.
- How many people shop there. ( If you search them how high do they rank.)
- What quality products do they offer. ( Do thay sal big brand products. )
- What does people say about their deliveries.( search for negitive things people say on search engines. )
As shoppers do we have a choice , Yes we do and there should be a variety of products to choose from. Why settle for less
What are you really looking for in the Product?
- What must the product be able to do for me and how will I be able use that product for myself.
- Is this products of good quality, will it last long.
- Is the product easy to use. ( Look at the reviews of the product.)
- Does it look good. ( some people change their mind after buying because of this reason and that makes the retailers upset. Look at as many pictures as possible. That’s why on my website vincentonline.net I give as much information and pictures )
- Price of product against the value of the features given.
The final choices we make is , is this the best Price? The internet is full of websites that give ample options, Just make sure that you are looking at the same product every time because sometimes they suggest that its the same but there is a variation with something left out to make it cheaper. We have to compare apples with apples.